B1 License Minibus Leasing

Minibuses Suitable To Drive With a B1 Licence.

B1 License Minibus Leasing Options

The B1 licence is your standard car licence and a B1 minibus simply means a minibus you can drive without D1 entitlement. D1 entitlement is on licences issued before January 1997 or can be obtained with D1 driver training.

There are many different options of B1 Minibuses from smaller 8-9 passenger seat vehicles, that don’t require a Section 19 Permit either, to larger 17 seat minibuses. Our range of 8-9 seat minibuses, offer the perfect blend of space and drivability. These vehicles, lighter than larger buses, are increasingly popular for drivers who don’t want to drive large vehicles but prefer a more car-like driving experience. Perfect for organisation’s who are regularly transporting smaller numbers of passengers and want the versatility of a minibus that is not far off being the size of a car. They still provide ample room for passengers and luggage but there are no concerns about height restrictions for parking and access.

Renault Trafic 9 Seat Minibus

Our selection includes top models like the Renault Trafic, a versatile choice with twin side load doors, available in business or sport trims. For those seeking a touch of luxury, the Ford Tourneo Custom stands out with its premium features and flexible seating. Explore our full range to find a minibus that perfectly aligns with your driving needs and style preferences.

Rivervale also supplies large 12+ seat vehicles under 3.5 tonnes, so they can be driven on a B1 car licence provided the driver meets certain conditions including they are not driving for hire or reward, have been driving over 2 years and are 21 years of age and old. The Citroen Relay and Peugeot Boxer are both lightweight minibus, 17 seats that don’t require D1 entitlement to drive.

We recommend all drivers complete MiDAS (Minibus Drivers Awareness Scheme) before driving a minibus, because driving a minibus is very different to driving a car. If you choose a minibus that doesn’t require D1 entitlement to drive it makes your fleet of vehicles much more versatile – especially if you are using them across different sites and with multiple drivers.

Give us a call and we can talk you through all you options and explain the different types of vehicles and licences need to drive them. Trust Rivervale to help you find the right minibus for you.