We pride ourselves on our excellent working relationships with our clients & we are very pleased to say that we very rarely need to utilise this procedure. However, it is vital that we have a set procedure in place should an issue ever arise.
We would look to resolve any issue with no need of the procedure but we are aware that there could be an instance where we may require more investigation & at that point we would look to initiate the following procedure.
In the event that we are unable to resolve a service or quality issue with Rivervale, our Company Secretary will serve as the person for conflict resolution. If the issue still cannot be resolved satisfactorily our Chief Operating Officer (COO) will become involved. All details are recorded & filed. We will adopt the following steps in conflict resolution:
If you have a complaint
- We define a complaint as any expressions of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written & whether justified or not.
- Your complaint will be taken seriously & we will make every effort to resolve the problem straight away.
- To help us deal with your complaint as speedily as possible, it would be helpful if you could provide us with as much information as possible.
- You can notify us of your complaint through the following channels:
- In Writing: Rivervale House, 50 Victoria Road, Portslade, East Sussex, BN41 1XB Telephone: 01273 433480 Email: email@example.com
What happens if your complaint cannot be resolved right away?
There may be times when we need to carry out further investigations & will not be able to resolve your complaint straight away. Once received, your complaint will be investigated & dealt with in the following way:
We will confirm who will be looking into your complaint within 5 working days of receiving your complaint.
By 4 Weeks
Your complaint will have hopefully been investigated & a full response provided to you at this stage. Whoever, if for any reason we are still unable to provide a full response by this time, we will contact you with an update of the current situation.
By 8 Weeks
In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved at an earlier stage, Vince Pemberton, Chief Operating Officer, will complete a review & we will write to you with a final response.
If you are still dissatisfied
If you wish to pursue your complaint further you can contract the Financial Ombudsman within six months of your final response. However, you will need to check that your complaint falls within its terms of reference.
We are BVRLA members & operate within their published code of conduct. If you have any complaints regarding the lease of your car, you are entitled to take your complaint directly to the BVRLA. Their contact details are as follows:
- By telephone: 01494 434747 By facsimile: 01494 434499 By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: River Lodge, Badminton Court, Amersham, Bucks HP7 0DD
In order to comply with legislation introduced on the 1st January 2007 we are obliged to provide the following information:
Company Name: Rivervale Cars Ltd Registered office: Rivervale House, 50 Victoria Road, Portslade, Brighton, BN41 1XB Registration number: 4898201(Registered in England) Contact email: email@example.com VAT number: 429 2763 74