Treating Customers Fairly
We are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our Financial Conduct Authority number is 687598. The FCA sees Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) as a core value that needs to be embraced by any business operating in this sector.
The philosophy of Rivervale Contract Hire & Leasing is to provide all our car leasing & van leasing customers with an excellent level of service making sure that we treat customers fairly at all times. The well-being of our customers is at the heart of how we operate every day. Customers can expect to get financial services & products that meet their needs from an established business that they can trust.
As a business we also ask for regular feedback from all of our customers via ’Trustpilot’. We constantly review the feedback reviews recieved. This helps us to make sure that we are providing our customers with the service they would expect & it also helps us review & maintain the level of service provided to our customers by our suppliers.
Our Business 'TCF' Principles
- Our business operations are driven by the current & potential needs of our customers
- We consider the impact of any changes to our business on our customers
- Payments to our employees support the sale of appropriate products & services
- Our employees receive regular training on treating customers fairly
- We always strive to achieve the best outcome for our customers taking into account the various elements within car leasing
Our Service 'TCF' Principles
- We explain key attributes of products & make sure that our documentation & advertising is clear, easy to understand & is not misleading
- We design our marketing campaigns & literature so that the key messages are clear, balanced & useful for our target customer segments
- We regularly review our sales activities to ensure that we are selling products & services that meet the needs of our customers
- Where a customer complains about our service we treat their complaint seriously & positively. Our responses are clear & easy to understand
- We use data to monitor & improve our customer service